Madurai District Jobs 2023: Madurai Medical & Rural Welfare Department Madurai has made a formal announcement inviting qualified candidates to apply for the position of Lab Technician. Madurai District Jobs 2023. There are 05 openings that will be filled for the aforementioned position. A temporary basis will be used for appointments. Offline applications will be accepted beginning on March 1, 2023. Please submit your application before the deadline if you are qualified and interested. Those who are interested in Tamil Nadu government jobs are to submit their applications by 20-03-2023. The salary fixed for the position of Lab Technician is Rs.25, 000/- for the chosen candidate.
Individuals who completed a diploma at a reputable university are qualified. Selection for the Madurai Lab Technician Jobs would be based on both an interview and a written test. Individuals whose eligibility has been verified are instructed to submit the completed application form and any supporting documentation. On this page, additional details regarding Madurai district jobs, such as age restrictions, educational requirements, selection criteria, vacancy specifics, and location, are addressed. With the specified wage rate, the chosen candidate will be sent to Tamil Nadu State. For further information, candidates are urged to visit the official website. For more Updates on Madurai District Jobs 2023 Candidates are advised to visit www.sarkariblog.com/madurai/
Table of Contents
1. Overview – Madurai District Jobs 2023
|Name of Organization||Madurai Medical & Rural Welfare Department|
|Job Name||Lab Technician|
|Work Location||Madurai [TN]|
|No. of Vacancies||05 Vacancies|
|Pay Salary||Rs.25, 000/-|
|Job Category||Madurai District Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Searching Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Offline (postal or direct)|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy details – Madurai District Jobs 2023
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification
- Applicants should Complete Diploma from a recognized university
- Applicants are advised to visit the Notification for educational qualifications.
4. Age – Madurai District Jobs 2023
- Applicants’ minimum age limit should be 18 years and not exceed 59 years
5. Selection Process
- The recruitment process may be based on a written exam and interviews.
7. Application Mode
- Candidates should submit the application through offline mode
- Address: மண்டல நிர்வாக மருத்துவ அலுவலர், மண்டல நிர்வாக மருத்துவஅலுவலகம் தொழிலாளர் அரசு ஈட்டுறுதி திட்டம் கே கே நகர், மதுரை 625 020
8. Important Dates
|Last Date for accepting of Offline application form||20-03-2023|
9. How to Apply
- Search the official website at madurai.nic.in
- Find and Click on the required link.
- Download the recruitment notification.
- To know the eligibility condition read the official notice.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all mandatory information in the offline form.
- Finally submit the application form to a given address.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently
10. Important Link
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of Madurai District Jobs 2023
How many vacancies are to fill for Madurai District Jobs 2023?
What is the Qualification for Madurai District Jobs 2023?
What is the mode of application for Madurai District Jobs 2023?
What is the last date for Madurai District Jobs 2023?