Madras University Recruitment 2023: Madras University invites application from eligible candidates to fill up the post of Project Technician -III. Various vacancies will be assigned for temporary basis in the DBT funded Project entitled “Assess the impact of Bedaquiline resistance attributed to a mutation in genes Rv0678, atpE, and pepQ among drug-resistance tuberculosis patients. This is the wonderful opportunity for candidates those who seeking for Tamil Nadu government jobs. Eligible and interested applicants can be applying for these Madras University jobs on 12-01-2023.
Applicants who are completed BSC/MSC or equivalent degree from a recognized university/institute are eligible. Applying candidates must download the prescribed application form at unom.ac.in. Aspirants should send the duly completed application form along with experience certificates, educational qualification certificates, age proof and other relevant documents to the given address. Candidates should send the application through post only. Chosen candidates will be recruited at Tamil Nadu with Rs.18,000.
1. Overview – Madras University Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||Madras University|
|Job Name||Project Technician|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Job|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Who can Apply||Searching Govt. Jobs in Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – Madras University Recruitment 2023
- Various vacancies will be assigned for temporary basis
3. Educational Qualification – Madras University Recruitment 2023
- Applicants should possess BSC/MSC or equivalent degree in biological science from recognized university/board.
4. Age -Madras University Recruitment 2023
- Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years.
- Visit Notification for Age Relaxation
5. Selection Process – Madras University Recruitment 2023
- Candidates’ recruitment process will be done through interview.
6. Salary – Madras University Recruitment 2023
- Chosen candidates will be recruited at Tamil Nadu with Rs.18,000/-