LSR College Recruitment 2023 : The Lady Shri Ram College for Women announced a job posting for the position of Assistant Professor in the departments of arts, commerce, humanities, law, social sciences, sciences, languages, library science, journalism & mass communication, and physical education. There are 89 positions that need to be filled, and candidates with a Master’s or PhD in the relevant field are eligible to apply. For this LSR Recruitment, all applicants must submit their applications online in the required format with accurate, complete, and timely attachments. The application deadline for this position is March 27, 2023.
To apply for the position of LSR Associate Professor, candidates are urged to visit the official LSR career portal @lsr.edu.in. The only factor utilised to make the decisions will be how well candidates performed in the interview. The LSR Selection Committee will only take into account experience if the candidate is being paid a salary or consolidated payment that is at least as much as the Minimum Basic Salary plus any applicable Dearness Allowance. Application fees and the proper application form must be submitted by applicants. Any fees that have already been paid won’t ever be repaid.
Table of Contents
1. LSR College Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||Lady Shri Ram College for Women|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor|
|Work Location||New Delhi|
|Pay Salary||Discretion of Selection Committee|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||89 vacancies|
|Who can Apply||Searching for Govt. Jobs in Delhi|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. LSR College Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Role||No. Of Vacancies|
|English & Journalism||09|
3. Educational Qualification for LSR College Recruitment 2023
- Master’s degree/ Ph. D specialized with concerned Discipline can apply for this role.
- First Class graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
4. Age Limit for LSR College Recruitment 2023
- Visit Notification
5. Jobs Selection Process
6. Application Mode
- Eligible candidates can apply via online mode.
7. Application Fee & Mode
- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application Fee for ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
- Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
- Experience that was provided will only be considered if the candidate is receiving a salary or consolidated payment that is at least as much as the Minimum Basic Salary plus any relevant Dearness Allowance by LSR Selection Committee.
9. Important Dates
|Online registration of the Application Starts On||06.03.2023|
|Submission of Online Application closes on||27.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to the official website lsr.edu.in
- Click on the Career Page
- Find the required notification
- Click on apply online link
- Complete the registration and payment process.
- Submit it.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|Official Notification||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of LSR College Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled for LSR College Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for LSR College Recruitment 2023?
Master’s Degree/ Ph. D/ CA
What is the mode of application for LSR College Recruitment 2023?
What is the last date for LSR College Recruitment 2023?