Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023: Recruitment for the position of System Assistant at the Kerala High Court has been announced for Indian citizens who meet the requirements. 90 positions will be filled on a contract basis in total. Candidates must submit their applications offline. Any alternative application process will not be taken into consideration. Applicants should visit the official website to access the application form. According to KHC Recruiting, you should have earned a higher degree from an accredited university, a BSC, or a diploma. Aspirants must verify their eligibility before submitting an application, including their educational background and age limit. Application submission must be completed by 06-03-2023.
Candidates may take advantage of this opportunity if they plan to apply for court jobs. Applicants must have between one and two years of experience working on Linux-based e-court projects. Applicants who meet the requirements must submit a completed application form along with supporting documentation, including evidence of age, diploma or degree documentation, transcripts from high school, diploma or degree certificates, photo identification, etc., to provide their address. Candidates should bring their original certificates and documents to the interview for verification. Those that are appointed will work for two years on contract. Those who are chosen would be sent to Kerala along with Rs.21, 850/-
Table of Contents
1. Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||High Court of Kerala|
|Job Name||System Assistant|
|Pay Salary||Rs.21, 850/-|
|Job Category||State Govt. Court Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||90 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||Kerala Court Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023
|Vacancy At||Number of Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification
- Candidates should possess Higher qualifications/BSC/Diploma from a recognized university
4. Age – Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023
- A person should be born on or after 02/01/1982
- Refer to the official notification to check the age limit details.
5. Application Mode
- Need to apply through a registered post/speed post
Registrar (Computerisation)-Cum-Director (IT), High Court of Kerala, Kochi, 682031
to drop the application form in the box placed in eCourt cell, 5th floor, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam
6. Selection Process
- The recruitment process will be done through screening/shortlisting/Analytical/technical tests.
7. Application Fee
- The application fee will not be applicable for the System Assistant post.
- Selected candidates will be deployed in Kerala along with Rs.21, 850/-
9. Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||13-02-2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Offline Application||06-03-2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to the official website hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Click the What’s new
- Find the System Assistant in District Judiciary Notification
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Court Jobs||Click Here|