Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Karnataka notified that online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of 150 Typist Posts. Candidates who possess the minimum qualification of degree from a recognized University may apply this Karnataka High Court recruitment using the given link. The appointment will be purely on direct recruitment basis and the probation will be initially for a period of two year and it may be extended. Aspirants who are looking for jobs can make the online registration on or before 27.11.2021. Application form received through another mode will not be considered.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Typists||Applicant should hold Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University.|
- Selection will be based on Typist Test/ Viva-Voce.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Candidate should have attained the age of 18 years and not attained the age of 35/ 38/40 (it differs depends upon the category) years.
- Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 /-
- The candidate belonging to General Merit & Other Backward Classes(other than Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Category- 1 & Persons With bench mark disability (Physically challenged), shall pay an Application fee of 350/-
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Category- 1 Persons With bench mark disability (Physically challenged), shall pay an Application fee of 200/-
|Online Application Start:||27.10.2021|
|Registration Last Date||27.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit the filled form.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|