JSSC Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of the Insectkeeper and Skilled Craftsman (Group C Non-Gazetted] Post. As per the notification, there are 455 Vacancies allocated for this recruitment. Candidates who are searching for Central Govt Jobs kindly use this JSSC Recruitment 2022
JSSC Recruitment 2022 The registration period began on September 11, 2022, and will end on October 10, 2022. As for this recruitment drive, the organization will fill 455 positions. Continue reading to learn about the eligibility requirements, the selection process, and other details.
1. Overview – JSSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||Insectkeeper and Skilled Craftsman|
|Total Vacancy||455 Vacancies|
|Salary||Rs.18,000/- to 63,200/-|
2. Vacancy Details – JSSC Recruitment 2022
|Category||No of Vacancies|
|Insectkeeper & Equivalent Industries Department|
(Group C Non-Gazetted)
|Skilled Craftsman and Equivalent Industries Department|
(Group C Non-Gazetted)
3. Educational Qualification – JSSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidate’s educational qualifications are 10th pass/ 1 years course in (Sericulture/ Silk/ Vibing/ Silk Dyeing printing)/1-year certificate course in handicraft and etc.,
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
4. Age Limit
- The age limit should be 18 to 35 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
5. Selection Process
- The candidate’s selection process will be based on an OMR examination.
6. Apply mode
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
7. Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||11.09.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.10.2022|
8. Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 50/-
9. How to Apply – JSSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website www.jssc.nic.in
- Click “Career->Recruitment Notice” and select “Recruitment Notice-2022”
- Find the advertisement “JSSC Recruitment 2022”, and click on the advertisement.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
10. Important Links
|Apply for Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|