JSSC Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a total of 956 vacancies are available for the posts of Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Block Supply Officer, and Planning Assistant under JGGLCCE 2021 Notification. The eligible candidates can apply for an online notice regarding Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination. From 15/01/2022 to 23/02/2022 through the official website at www.jssc.nic.in
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022, JGGLCCE 956 Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary for JSSC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
Educational Qualifications for JSSC Recruitment 2022
Candidate must have passed Graduation or its equivalent in order to apply. Apart from this, it is mandatory for the candidate to have a Matriculation and Intermediate certificate from a recognized educational institution. The candidate should have knowledge of the language and environment of the state of Jharkhand.
Job Location – JSSC Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – JSSC Recruitment 2022
- Written Examination (3 Papers)
- Documents Verification/Personality Test
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years to apply for the JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 while the maximum age must not be more than 35 years as of 01/01/2022. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
To apply for the JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022, the general category candidates are required to pay ₹ 1000/- as an application fee while reserved category candidates are required to pay ₹ 200/-.
|Starting date of online application submission||15 January 2022|
|Last date to submit an online application||23 February 2022|
|Last date to complete the payment of the online application||23 February 2022|
How to fill up JSSC Jobs Online Application
- Visit the official website of JSSC at www.jssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “What’s New” Section.
- Click on the General Graduate Level Notification-2021.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link available there.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned required documents.
- Complete the application fee payment and submit the online application.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
|Official Website of JSSC||Click Here|
|JGGLCCE-2021 Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|JGGLCCE 2021-22 Online Application Form Link||Click Here|