WB Health Recruitment 2021: Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal has issued new job notice on 01.11.2021 for recruitment of Community Health Officers under National Health Mission. It invites online mode application from eligible candidates. There are 3000 vacancies will be filled by WB health and these vacancies are assigned for WB Health CHO vacancy. Applicants who are seeking for these jobs kindly make the online registration from 02.11.2021. and online link has been activated. As per the WB CHO notification, online mode application link will be received up to 15.11.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Community Health Officers||3000 Posts||integrated course of BPCCHN include B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc / BAMS|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Community Health Officers||Applicants should have passed integrated course of BPCCHN include B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc / BAMS from recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: Maximum 40 years
- Rs.20000 per month
- Check official notification.
|Online Application Start:||02.11.2021|
|Registration Last Date||15.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website wbhealth.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate advertisement.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.