Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up 1370 Vacancies Principal, Lecturer, Workshop Superintendent, and Librarian Posts They invite online applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who are B.E. / B.Tech / Graduate / PG / Ph.D. can apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment via an online link. Before applying, candidates need to read the terms & conditions. The online process begins from 15.09.2021. The Last date to submit an online application for this Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment job is before 15.10.2021.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Summary
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|PrincipalLecturerWorkshopSuperintendentLibrarian||1370 Posts||B.E. / B.Tech / Graduate / PG / PhD|
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
- Ph.D. and First Class at either bachelor’s or master’s level in the relevant discipline.
- B.E./ B.Tech./ B.S. in relevant discipline with First Class
- Workshop Superintendent:
- B-Tech/ MTech in Mechanical Engineering with first class
- Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least First Class or equivalent and a consistently good academic record, having the knowledge of computer.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Location
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Mode
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- General : 35 – 50 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 35 – 53 Years
- SC / ST : 35 – 55 Years
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Rs. 56100 – 1,77,500 /-
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 225
- SC/ ST/ Ex-SM: Rs. 105
- Handicapped: Rs. 25
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Online Application Start:||September 15, 2021|
|Registration Last Date||October 15, 2021|
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 How to Apply
- Go to official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.