TNPSC Recruitment 2022: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will post 625 COMBINED ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION (CESE) jobs in 2022. Candidates who are interested in the job description and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online. To apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment, go to www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- 625 Posts
- Automobile Engineer – 4
- Junior Electrical Inspector – 8
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) – 66
- Assistant Engineer (Highways Department) – 33
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health – 18
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD) – 1
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (PWD) – 307
- General Foreman – 7
- Technical Assistant – 11
- Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department) – 93
- Assistant Engineer (Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board) – 64
- Assistant Engineer (Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority) – 13
- Candidates may apply through online mode for this TNPSC recruitment.
- Applicants should pass a B.E, B.Tech from a recognized board
Age Limit: TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Maximum Age||37 years|
Salary Package: TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Rs.37,700 – 2,05,700/-
- Written Exam
- Registration Fees (New Users) – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fees – Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for TNPSC, and click on the advertisement.
- TNPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04.04.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03.05.2022
Important Links –TNPSC Recruitment 2022