TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2022: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu is inviting applications from eligible and desirous candidates for Nurse for Differently Abled Person posts. In the recruitment drive, there are a total of 86 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for TN MRB Nurse Recruitment from 2nd March to 22nd March 2022 respectively.
The board has released a notification with reference number 07/MRB/2022 for 86 vacancies of Nurses for the Differently abled persons on the official website. As per the official notice, the online application starting date for these posts has already been activated. Check the detailed information in eligibility criteria like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, and other information given here before applying for the respective posts.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2022 86 Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary for TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
Educational Qualifications for TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must have a Diploma and Graduation in Nursing from a recognized university. The candidates will be able to check more details from the detailed notification released on the official website..
- As of 1st July 2022, Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years while the maximum age limit for Unreserved candidates is 45 years. The upper age limit is 59 Years for ST, SCA, SC, MBC&DC, BCM, or BC applicants
Job Location – TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2022
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated pay of ₹14,000/- per month. The annual increment or ₹500 will be there as well.
- The applicants from all the categories are required to make a payment of ₹350/-. Payment of application can be made through online mode only and it’s totally non-refundable.
- The selection of the candidates for the TN MRB Nurse Job will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. There won’t be any interviews for these posts.
- Online application submission starting date – 17 February 2022
- Last date to complete the application fee submission – 08 March 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 08 March 2022
How to fill up TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2022
- First of all, visit the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on Tamil Nadu Nurse Recruitment 2022.
- Fill in the application registration details correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents in a proper format.
- Then, make a payment of the application fee as per the category.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application fee for future use.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.