CSIR–Central Electro Chemical Research Institute, Karaikudi CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi has Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for the Post of Technical Assistant 54 Post Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Technical Assistant & Technician||54 Posts||Diploma/B.Sc.|
Jobs Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant & Technician – 54 Post
- Skill/Trade test & Written Exam
- Application via online mode only will be accepted.
- Candidate should have completed I class Diploma/B.Sc. in Respective Field in any recognized Board or University to apply.
- Check the notification for more details.
- 28 Years
- Age relaxation of 10 years for Unreserved [total 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates] in upper age limit shall be allowed to persons suffering from the following benchmark disabilities as per GOI
- Technical Assistant: Rs.35,400/-Level-6
- Technician – Rs. 19,900/- Level-2
- The candidate has to remit an application fee of Rs.500/- through Net Banking only (Payment of fee through Mobile Banking should be avoided as it does not match with the banker’s transaction reference number) to the following account and fill up the transaction details in the prescribed columns of online application:
Name of Account Holder: Director, CSIR–CECRI, Karaikudi
Account Number: 737253625
Bank Name: Indian Bank, A.C. Campus Branch, Karaikudi
IFS Code: IDIB000A008
MICR No.: 630019203
SWIFT Code: IDIBINBBMDN
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee. The candidates staying abroad are required to remit the bank commission charges along with the application fee.
- Date of commencement of online applications: 28.08.2021 (from 09.00 A.M)
- Last date for submission of online applications: 27.09.2021 (upto 05.00 P.M)
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of applications: 12.10.2021(upto 05.00 P.M)
How to Apply
- Go to official website https://cecri.res.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.