MPRDC Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification for the post of Manager, General Manager, Dy. General Manager, Asst. General Manager & Accountant posts. There are 126 vacancies that will be filled on a contract basis. Applications are invited from eligible candidates through offline mode for GM posts & Online mode for other posts. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech., Degree is eligible to apply for this vacancy. Candidates who are seeking Government jobs may apply for these MPRDCL jobs.
Online registration link for these advertised vacancies (except GM) will be activated from 14.01.2022. The Last dates to submit the application form are 28.01.2022 (GM) & 05.02.2022 (Other Posts).
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the MPRDC Recruitment 2022, 126 Manager, Accountant & Other Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary – MPRDC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
Dy. General Manager
Asst. General Manager
|126 Posts||B.E/ B.Tech./ Graduate Degree|
Vacancy Details – MPRDC Recruitment 2022
|Dy. General Manager||18|
|Asst. General Manager||38|
Educational Qualifications – MPRDC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
Dy. General Manager
Asst. General Manager
|Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech./ Graduate Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.|
Job Location – MPRDC Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – MPRDC Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on Educational qualification/ experience/ Interview.
- Candidates should submit the application form through online mode/ offline mode.
- Apply @ www.mprdc.gov.in.
- Address (GM):The Office of Chief General Manager (Admn.), MPRDC, 45-A, Arera Hills, Bhopal.
- High Secondary certificate.
- Degree/ PG Degree certificates or marksheet.
- Experience Certificates.
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- NOC (if applicable).
- Photo Identity Card.
- Address Proof.
Age Limit (As on 31.01.2022)
- GM: 25 years to 64 years.
- Manager (Tech.): Not more than 27 years.
- Other Posts: 23 years to 60 years.
Salary Details – MPRDC Recruitment 2022
|General Manager||Rs. 90000|
|Dy. General Manager||Rs. 75000|
|Asst. General Manager||Rs. 50000|
|Manager||Rs. 40000/ Rs. 56100 to Rs. 177500|
- Refer official notification.
|Notification Released Date||07.01.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||28.01.2022 (GM) & 05.02.2022 (Other Posts)|
How to Apply
- Go to official website mprdc.gov.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Submit the filled form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
About Us MPRDC
- Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation Ltd. (MPRDC) was incorporated as a wholly government owned company under The Companies Act 1956 (CIN-U45203MP2004SGO16758);as amended by The Companies (Amendment) Act 2002 and The Companies (Second Amendment) Act 2002, by the Government vides order No. F-1-24-I-2004/Gen./19 with an authorized share capital of Rs. 20 Crore, paid up share capital of Rs. 10 Crore.
- The Company has received a Certificate of Incorporation and Certificate of Commencement of Business from the Registrar of Companies, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh on July 14 and August 11, 2004 respectively. Presently paid up share capital of Company is Rs. 20 Crore.
- The MPRDC has been declared as the successor / assignee of the Madhya Pradesh Rajya Setu Nirman Nigam Limited (MPRSNN) and is entrusted with responsibility for implementation of all State Highway, National Highway and Major District road projects.A large percentage of projects operate under the BOT Roads “public – private partnership” scheme while others being developed under the EPC,regular contract scheme. Several projects, funded by External Funding Agencies like ADB & NDB, are managed by MPRDC.