MP High Court Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh High Court has published the Civil Judge, Junior Division (Entry Level) Exam on 21.12.2021. There are 123 vacancies are available for the Civil Judge post. Candidates who are looking for these jobs can use this chance and make the online registration from 29.12.2021. MP High Court Recruitment 2022 The closing date of the online application form and application fee is 27.01.2022.
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Summary
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Civil Judge||123 Posts||LLB Degree|
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Judge||Candidate should possess LLB Degree from a recognized University.|
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 Job Location
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on written exam.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 21 – 35 years
- Rs. 27,700 – 44,770 /-
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Rs. 1047.82 for General/ OBC, Rs. 647.82 for SC/ST and Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Exam fee of Rs. 283.20 for all candidates.
|Notification Released On||21.12.2021|
|Online Application Start||29.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||27.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website mphc.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit the filled form.