MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh High Court requires eligible candidates for filling up 1255 vacancies. Out of these vacancies are allotted for the posts of Stenographer Grade (2 &3) & Assistant Grade-3. The MPHC collects online application from the qualified and eligible candidates for the given posts. Job seekers who are seeking for these jobs can apply this MPHC jobs by making online registration from 30.11.2021. The last date for the submission of online application form is 30.12.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Stenographer Grade (2 &3)|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Candidate should possess graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.|
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notification.
- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 /-
- Rs. 777.02 for UR/ Other state and Rs. 577.02 for others.
- Payment via online mode.
|Notification Released On||12.11.2021|
|Online Application Start:||30.11.2021|
|Registration Last Date||30.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website mphc.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit the filled form.