JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has issued new job notification on 21.10.2021 for the selection of eligible candidates for UT Cadre post of the Sub Inspector. As per the notification, the JKSSB consists of 800 vacancies. These vacancies are assigned under Home Department. The online registration portal opens from 10.11.2021. The last date to apply online for JKSSB Sub Inspector recruitment is 10.12.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Sub Inspector||800 Posts||Bachelor’s degree|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Sub Inspector||Candidate should hold Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.|
- Selection will be based on Written Examination/ Physical Standard Test/ Physical Endurance Test.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- Rs. 35,700 to Rs. 1,13,100 /-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 550, in case candidates belonging to SC/ ST category the fee should be Rs. 400.
- Payment via online through Net Banking, Credit and Debit cards.
|Online Application Start:||10.11.2021|
|Registration Last Date||10.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website jkssb.nic.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment
- Submit the Filled form.