Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 has invited applications for filling SSC Officer Posts in the All over India. As many as 181 vacancies have been announced by Indian Navy Recruitment It is to be noted that only online applications will be accepted. The last date to apply is October 05, 2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|SSC Officer||181 Posts||BE/B.Tech Degree|
|Branch/ Cadre Wise Vacancy||Vacancy|
|General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||45|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||04|
|Engineering Branch (General Service)||27|
|Electrical Branch (General Service)||34|
|Naval Architect (NA)||12|
- General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre – Candidates Having BE/B.Tech Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC)/ Observer/ Pilot – Candidates Having BE/B.Tech Degree in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE/ B.Tech Degree in any discipline with First Class or
- MBA with First Class, or
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or
- MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- Candidates Having First Class M.Sc. Degree in (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- Candidates Having First Class in M.Sc. Degree (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- 55% in MA (History)
- Candidates Having BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- Candidates Having BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates Having BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems)
Note: Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- Engineering Branch (General Service) – Candidates Having BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in
- Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) Automobiles (iv) Control Engg (v) Industrial Engineering & Management (vi) Instrumentation (vii) Instrumentation & Control (viii) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ix) Marine (x) Mechatronics (xi) Metallurgy(xii) Production
- Electrical Branch (General Service) – Candidates Having BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in
- Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Tele Communication (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
- Naval Architect (NA) – Candidates Having BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in
- Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) ) Civil (iv) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation(v) Marine Engineering (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Naval Architecture (viii) Ocean Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design.
- Selection will be based on SSB Interview.
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Born Between – 02 July 1997 & 01 January 2003
- As Per Rule
- No Application Fee
|Online Application Start:||September 18, 2021|
|Registration Last Date||October 05, 2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.