NHPC Recruitment 2021 is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up 173 Vacancies Sr. Medical Officer, Asstt Rajbhasha Officer, JE (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), and Sr Accountant Posts invite online applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who MBBS Degree can apply for NHPC Recruitment via an online link. Before applying, candidates need to read the terms & conditions. The online process begins from 01.09.2021. The Last date to submit an online application for this NHPC Recruitment job is before 30.09.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Sr. Medical OfficerAsstt Rajbhasha OfficerJE (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)Sr Accountant||173 Posts||MBBS Degree and CA|
|Senior Medical Officer||13|
|Assistant Rajbhasha Officer||07|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||68|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||34|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||31|
- Senior Medical Officer: Candidate should have MBBS Degree with valid registration. No percentage is fixed. Pass candidates are eligible.
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: Candidate should have a Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level or Master’s degree
- Junior Engineer: Candidate should have Full-time regular Diploma in relevant Engineering field from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Knowledge of Auto CAD will be an added advantage.
- Senior Accountant: Candidate should have Intermediate CA or CMA. Pass candidates are eligible.
- All Over India
- The candidates registered online with NHPC and have filled all the requisite information shall be provisionally allowed to appear for Computer Based Online Test
- Based on merit of Online Test, the final selected candidates will be offered “Offer of Appointment”
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- The candidate age limit for Senior Medical Officer is 33 years, for Assistant Rajbhasha Officer is 35 years and for other posts, the age limit should be 30 years as on 01.07.2021 is mandatory.
- Rs 60,000/- 1,40,000/-
- For candidates of the general, OBC and GEN-EWS category, the application fee is Rs 250, while the candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwBD, and ex-serviceman categories are exempted from the fee.
|Online Application Start:||September 01, 2021|
|Registration Last Date||September 30, 2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website http://www.nhpcindia.com/Default.aspx?id=128&lg=eng&
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.