Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Trade Apprentice in Various Trade 107 Posts. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. Eligible candidates can apply before 13-09-2021.
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having the comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plantlife Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for engagement of Trade Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in the Rajasthan Rawatbhata Site, PO: Anushakti–323303 Via: Kota, Rajasthan as per following details:-
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Trade Apprentice||107 Posts||ITI NCVT Certificate in Related Trade|
|Trade Name||Total Post|
- Rawatbhata Rajasthan
- The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI.
- Application via online mode only will be accepted.
- Min. Age: 14 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 24 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Rs. 7700/- To Rs. 8855/-per month
- Check Notification
|Online Application Start:||25 August 2021|
|Registration Last Date||13 September 2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website https://npcilcareers.co.in/RAPS2021/candidate/default.aspx
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.