NTPC Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation has invited applications for Executive & Senior Executive Posts, Total 22 Vacancies. Applicants who willing to work under may apply for this National Thermal Power Corporation recruitment 2021 notification has been released on 23.07.2021. Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for the under mentioned posts in the National Thermal Power Corporation across India. Applied candidates need to submit the application form on before 06.08.2021
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. To strengthen its core business, the corporation has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilisation and coal mining as well.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010. As of January 2020, there are 10 Maharatnas CPSEs in India. NTPC is ranked No. 2 Independent Power Producer (IPP) in Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company rankings.
Eligible and willing candidates may download the NTPC Recruitment 2021 notification & apply online for this vacancy @ www.ntpc.co.in Candidates who had completed Degree in Commerce with at least B.Tech/ B.E. / Master Degree from a recognized university. They will select candidates by conducting ground test/ proficiency test. Aspirants should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, age proof & other documents at the time of online application process for NTPC vacancy 2021. Selected candidates will be placed at All over India you can also get to know the details like NTPC Recruitment 2021. Salary, age limit, and selection process. Meanwhile, go through the sections below and know the details like vacancies available in various process to apply.
Job Summary: NTPC Recruitment 2021
|NTPC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Post Names||Executive & Senior Executive|
|No. of Posts||22 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||23.07.2021|
|Application Ending Date||06.08.2021|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Official website||www.ntpc.co.in/ ntpccareers.net|
Post Name: NTPC Recruitment 2021
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Age Limit: NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Upper age limit should be between 35 years to 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Educational Qualifications NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should hold Engineering / MBA/ PG Degree or PG Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Application Fee: NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Female candidates.
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
How to apply NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website www.ntpc.co.in/ ntpccareers.net
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the NTPC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Executive & Senior Executive Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The closing date for the online application submission is 06 August 2021.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Applicants need to visit to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know latest job updates.