IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)has Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for the Post of Non-Executive (513 Post) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Non-Executive||513 Posts||Engineering Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. OR B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, or Industrial Chemistry. And ITI|
|Post Name||Refinery Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||Guwahati||28||Engineering Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. OR B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry.1 Yr. Experience.|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)||Guwahati||3||ITI Certificate in Fitter with Boiler Competency Certificate ORB.Sc Degree PCM with Boiler Trade Apprentice Training OREngineering Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical. Read the Notification for More Details.|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U- O&M)||Guwahati||4||Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Minimum 50% Marks.1 Yr. Experience. Read the Notification for More Details.|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||Guwahati||5||Engineering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Minimum 50% Marks.1 Yr. Experience. Read the Notification for More Details.|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||Guwahati||1||Engineering Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.1 Yr. Experience.Read the Notification for More Details.|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||Guwahati||1||Bachelor Degree in Science B.SC with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics 50% Marks. .1 Yr. Experience. Read the Notification for More Details.|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||Guwahati||2||Class 10 with Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent and Heavy Vehicle Driving License1 Year Experience. More Details Read the Notification.|
|Junior Material Assistant – IV/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||Barauni||1||Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation. Read the Notification for More Details.|
|Junior Nursing Assistant-IV||Barauni||01||B.SC Nursing OR Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynaecology & Obstetrics and 1 Yr. Experience. Read the Notification for More Details.|
- Engineering Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. OR B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry. And ITI
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- All Over India
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature
- Applicants should submit online applications only.
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 26 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances / benefits include HRA/ Housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity Incentive, Performance Linked Incentive, Gratuity, Provident Fund, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession/LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance etc., as per Corporation rules.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 150/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
|Online Application Start:||21.09.2021|
|Registration Last Date||12.10.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website https://iocl.com/latest-job-opening
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
|IOCL Non-Executive Post Send Application Form to After successful submission of online application, the candidates are required to send the following documents to the concerned authority at the Refinery applied for (as mentioned in the table at Clause No. N (7) below) by Ordinary Post so as to reach by 23-10-2021:|
|Refinery Name||Refinery Address|
|Mathura Refinery||The Advertiser – IOCL Mathura Refinery, Post Box No: 02, Mathura HPO, Mathura – 281001 (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Barauni Refinery||Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Dist. Begusarai – 851114 (Bihar)|
|Gujarat Refinery||Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Gujarat Refinery, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara – 391320 (Gujarat)|
|Guwahati Refinery||The Advertiser, Guwahati GPO, Post Box No -21, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001 (Assam)|
|Haldia Refinery||Deputy General Manager(HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, PO: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist: Purba Medinipur- 721606 (West Bengal)|
|Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex||Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat – 132103 (Haryana)|
|Digboi Refinery||Sr. Employee Relations Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Assam Oil Division, Digboi Refinery, PO: Digboi, Dist. –Tinsukia – 786171(Assam)|
|Bongaigaon Refinery||Sr. Employee Relations Manager, HR Department, Bongaigaon Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Dhaligaon, Dist. Chirang – 783385 (Assam)|
|Paradip Refinery||Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery, At/Po- Jhimani Via – Kujanga, Dist. –Jagatsinghpur – 754141 (Odisha)|