BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022
A notification has been issued by the Bihar Public Service Commission for recruitment to the post of Head Master. There is news of relief for youth looking for a Government Job in Bihar. A total of 6439 Head Masters posts will be filled up under this vacancy advertisement. The application process for these posts has already started on March 04, 2022.
This is a very good job opportunity for aspiring teachers to be recruited by the Bihar government. In such a case, any candidate who is interested in applying for these posts can apply through the online mode. The application process for these posts (BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022) will continue till 28th March 2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary for BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
Educational Qualifications for BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have a post-graduation degree from any recognized university to apply for this vacancy issued by BPSC.
- It is also important to have B.Ed/B.A.Ed./B.Sc. Ed.
- In addition, an applicant must be a Bihar TET pass to be eligible for the application.
- Work experience is also required. Kindly, check the official BPSC Headmaster notification.
- The candidate must be a resident of the Bihar state to be eligible to apply for these posts. Candidates from other states won’t be eligible to apply.
Among the candidates applying, the candidate should be above 31 years of age and below 47 years. The age shall be counted as of 1st August 2021. The relaxation in the upper age bar is applicable for the reserved category applicants.
Job Location – BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
The Application fee of ₹750/- has been fixed for general, OBC and economically weaker category candidates, ₹200/- for SC, ST and women candidates. Fees can be paid through debit and credit cards or net banking.
- Rs. 35,000- Rs.40,000
- Online application submission starting date –04 March2022.
- Last date to complete the application fee submission – 28 March 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 28 March 2022
How to fill up BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022
- First, visit the official website @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Check the Notifications tab on the homepage.
- Find the link for Assistant Vacancy 2022 and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.