TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India will post 75 Probationary Officer posts. Candidates who are interested in the job description and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online. To apply for the ECGC Recruitment 2022, go to started on 21st March 2022 and it will continue till 20th April 2022 on the official website www.ecgc.in.
Details of ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||75|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Essential Eligibility Details: ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
Candidates who want to apply for the ECGC Probationary Officer posts must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria parameters as decided by the recruitment board for the ECGC PO Recruitment 2022. Essential qualifications are as follows:
Educational Qualification – ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
Candidates applying for the ECGC PO Jobs 2022 must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university and institution.
Age Limit – ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
Candidates who completed 21 years of age and do not exceed 30 years as of 21st March 2022. Relaxation in the upper age limit of the candidates belonging to the reserved categories is applicable as per the Centre Government norms.
Selection Process – ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
The selection of candidates as a Probationary Officer in ECGC will be done in the following stages:
- Online Test (Objective & Descriptive)
Application Fee ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
- Gen/OBC/EWS – ₹400/-
- SC/ST/PwD – ₹175/-
Important Dates – ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of online application submission – 21 March 2022
- Last date to fill in the application form – 20 April 2022
How to apply online for ECGC PO Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of ECGC @ ecgc.in
- On the homepage, check the Vacancies tab and look for PO Vacancy Notice.
- Download the detailed notification and check it properly.
- Then, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the personal details and upload the scanned documents.
- Thereafter, complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and print it for further reference.
Important Links – ECGC PO Recruitment 2022