MOHFW Recruitment 2021 | Health Inspector Posts | Total Vacancies 73 | Last Date Within 60 days | Download MOHFW Recruitment Notification @ www.main.mohfw.gov.in
MOHFW Recruitment 2021: Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare invites application via offline mode from eligible candidates for appointment of Health Inspector posts. Recently MOHFW has announced the new job notice in Employment News on 19.06.2021 for MOHFW Heath Inspector Vacancy. As per the MOHFW Recruitment notification, overall 73 vacancies will be filled at all over the country and location wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Central Government Jobs can use this MOHFW Jobs Opportunity. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address Within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
MOHFW Recruitment notification & Ministry of Health & Family Welfare application form is available @ www.main.mohfw.gov.in. Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis. Candidates who are seeking any degree jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. MOHFW Health Inspector selection will be based on Interview and Interview will be conducted for screening of the candidates. Aspirants who have shortlisted in MOHFW recruitment process will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of www.main.mohfw.gov.in recruitment, MOHFW vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of MOHFW Health Inspector Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Job Name||Health Inspector|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Employment News paper date||19.06.2021 to 25.06.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News|
MOHFW Vacancy Details
As per the notification, overall 73 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Health Inspector Posts
- Applicants should possess 12th/ Diploma/ Degree on concerned discipline from recognized board/ university.
- Officers must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MOHFW selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Deputy Director (A&V), Room No. 750-A Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi- 110108
How to apply Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment
- Go to official website main.mohfw.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancy” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Here you will get information of health inspector Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check https://www.sarkariblog.com/ regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams