Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Bharti 2022 Details: Delhi Police (DP) Department Latest Job Notification for 10+2 pass eligible aspirants has officially out to fill up 835 vacancies of HC (Min) posts. Here the SSC invites Online Applications for Direct Recruitment of Male & Female Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts in Delhi Police. All those police job seekers who want to apply can submit DP Head Constable Jobs Online Form between 17-05-2022 to 16-06-2022 by visiting the SSC website. To download Delhi Police HC Ministerial Notification & Apply Online, a direct link is available here at the bottom of this blog.
In this article, we have presented all information on Latest SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Exam Fee, Steps to Apply Online Application, etc.
Summary – Delhi Police Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name:||Delhi Police (DP)|
|Conducting Body:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name:||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Total Vacancies:||835 vacancies|
|Type of Post:||Temporary Post|
|Registration Dates:||17 May 2022 to 16 June 2022|
|Exam Date:||In September 2022|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- (Pay Matrix Level 4)|
|Age Limit:||18-25 years|
Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy 2022 – Details
Candidates should check the distribution of Category wise HC (Min) Vacancies in DP from the below table for a better understanding:-
|Male Head Constable (Ministerial)||559||241||56||137||65||60|
|Female Head Constable (Ministerial)||276||119||28||67||32||30|
|Total No. of Vacancies ⇒||835||360||84||204||97||90|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Head Constable Bharti 2022
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: For Delhi Police HC Ministerial Posts, all those who want to be eligible must have the following qualifications:-
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board at the time of filling out the application form.
PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Delhi Police Head Constable (MIN) Recruitment essential qualifications as follows:-
- 30 words per minute typing speed in English on Computer OR 25 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
AGE LIMIT: To apply for DP Head Constable Ministerial Vacancy, one must have the following age criteria as of 01-01-2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004):-
|Category Names||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|General & EWS||18 years||25 years|
|OBC||18 years||28 years|
|SC/ ST||18 years||30 years|
|PwD (GEN & EWS)||18 years||35 years|
|PwD (OBC)||18 years||38 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||18 years||40 years|
|Sportsmen or Sportswomen (GEN/ EWS/ OBC)||18 years||30 years|
|Sportsmen or Sportswomen (SC/ ST)||18 years||35 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women and Women judicially separated from husband and not remarried (GEN/ EWS)||18 years||35 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women and Women judicially separated from husband and not remarried (OBC)||18 years||38 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women and Women judicially separated from husband and not remarried (SC/ ST)||18 years||40 years|
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL STANDARDS:-
- Height: 165 cms (Male) & 157 cms (Female)
- Chest: 78 cms to 82 cms (minimum of 04 cms expansion) (Male)
- Height & Chest will be relaxable by 05 cms for reserved category candidates.
Delhi Police Head Constable (Min) Selection Process 2022
About Mode of Selection: Delhi Police Selection Process for HC Ministerial Jobs Vacancies may consist of the following stages:-
- Written Examination (Computer Based Objective Type Test) = 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance & Measurements Tests (PE&MT) = Qualifying
- Typing Test on Computer = 25 Marks
- Computer (Formatting) Test = Qualifying
About Application Fee & Mode of Payment: SBI Challan, Net Banking, any Credit Cards, any Debit Cards and UPI will be accepted for payment of the following Application Fee:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|Male Candidates belong to GEN, OBC & EWS Categories:||Rs. 100/- (Rupee One Hundred Only)|
|Women Candidates and all those who belong to SC, ST & Ex-S Categories:||No Fees|
How to Apply SSC Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Online Application Form 2022?
DP HCM Vacancy Application Form should be submitted online mode by visiting the official website of SSC. Hence, follow the below steps to apply online for Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment in Delhi Police:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of SSC – https://ssc.nic.in/
- 2nd Step – Navigate at the top of a homepage and click on the “Apply” link.
- 3rd Step – Now open the link named “Application for Direct Recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Examination 2022“.
- 4th Step – Download the official notification pdf page and then go through all the instructions once before applying online form.
- 5th Step – If you find yourself eligible, then press the “Apply Online” link and start filling the Application Form.
- 6th Step – Fill up your Full Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Full Name, Mother’s Full Name, DOB, Category, Qualification, Email ID, Mobile Number and other mandatory details in the online form.
- 7th Step – Upload your scanned copy of Passport Size Colour Photograph, Signature and other necessary documents.
- 8th Step – Pay your application fee through SBI gateway, Net Banking or Debit Cards.
- 9th Step – Press the “Submit Button” to complete your registration procedure just after filling & uploading all details in the form.
- 10th Step – Click on the “Print” option and print a copy of your Application Form on A4 size paper.
- 11th Step – Lastly, your Registration Number will display along with a Thank You message on the screen.
Important Links – Delhi Police Recruitment 2022