TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public service Commission (TNPSC) has advertised new job notifications for recruiting eligible candidates for the Posts of Group 4 In this notification, there are 7301 vacancies are assigned for the given posts. Candidates who are seeking Tamil Nadu Government Jobs may apply for this TNPSC Group IV job by submitting an application form through online mode. The online application form was activated on 30.03.2022. An applicant who has completed all the eligibility conditions as given in the notification may apply to TNPSC Recruitment Group 4 notification & online registration can be accessed www.tnpsc.gov.in. on or before 28.04.2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2022, Group 4 Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 (Overview)
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Group IV vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||3590 + 3 C/F|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||88|
|Bill Collector Grade-I||50|
|Typist||2069 + 39 C/F|
|Steno-Typist (Grade-III)||885 + 139 C/F|
|Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House||01|
|Junior Assistant in TN Urban Habitat Development Board||64|
|Junior Assistant in TN Housing Board||39 + 4 C/F|
|Bill Collector in TN Urban Habitat Development Board||49|
|Steno-Typist (Grade-III) in TN Urban Habitat Development Board||07|
TNPSC Group 4 Salary Details
- Rs.20,600-75,900 for Steno-Typist (Grade -III).
- Rs.18,500-68,000 for Store keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam.
- Rs.16,600-60,800 for Bill Collector in TN Urban Habitat Development Board.
- Rs.19,500-71,900 for other positions.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed SSLC public Examination.
- Applicants applying for Steno & Typist must have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and in Shorthand.
Age Limit For Tnpsc Group 4
- The minimum age limit for VAO posts is 21 years & candidates should not exceed 32 years of age.
- The minimum age limit for other positions is 18 years & maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in “Combined Civil Services Examination-IV”.
- The online mode of application is acceptable by commission.
- Rs.150 for first-time registration.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100 as an application fee unless exemption of fee is claimed.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Destitute widows are exempted form fee paying.
- Payment through online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) will be acceptable.
|Notification Released on||30.03.2022|
|Online Registration starts from||30.03.2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||28.04.2022|
|Last Date for fee payment||28.04.2022|
Steps to Download TNPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment” >>> “Notification”.
- Open the link Combined Civil Services Examination IV (Group-IV Services).
- Read the downloaded notification carefully.
Procedure for applying TNPSC Group IV Recruitment
- Click on “Apply Online” on the notifications page.
- Already registered users can log in to the page using ID & Password.
- And proceed to fill up the “current application form”.
- First-time users should create a new account on the TNPSC website.
- Enter basic details, Email Id & Mobile Number.
- OTP will be sent to registered Email/ Mobile.
- After successful registration, fill out the application form for Group 4 Examination.
- Upload necessary documents as required.
- Preview the details.
- Finally, “Submit” the application form.
Important Links: TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022