Cantonment Board Kamptee Recruitment 2021: Kamptee Cantonment Boardis going to hire suitable candidates to fill up 05 vacancies for Assistant Teacher, Safaikarmachari, and Male ward servant Posts. They invite online application from eligible candidates. Applicants who had passed 4th Pass / 10th Pass / 12th Pass with Diploma / Bachelor Degree can apply for Cantonment Board Kamptee Recruitment 2021 via online link. Before applying, candidates need to read the terms & conditions. Online process begins from 01.08.2021. The Last date to submit online application for this Kamptee Cantonment Boardjobs is 31.08.2021.
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizen/Candidates for the under mentioned post in Cantonment Board Kamptee (CBK) for Direct Recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts through recruitment portal i.e. www.canttboardrecruit.org . The online application can be filled-up from 01.08.2021 to 31.08.2021 till 1500 hrs. Thereafter the website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of the submission of online application. No offline applications form will be accepted. The details of vacancy along with pay scale and category reservation is given below-
Job Summary: Cantonment Board Kamptee Recruitment 2021
|Cantonment Board Kamptee Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Kamptee Cantonment Board|
|Post Names||Assistant Teacher, Safaikarmachari, and Male ward servant|
|No. of Posts||05 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15000 – 92300 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 25 Years|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test or Skill Test|
|Application Starting Date||01.08.2021|
|Application Ending Date||31.08.2021|
|Job Location||Kamptee, Maharashtra|
Post Name: Cantonment Board Kamptee Recruitment 2021
|Male Ward Servant||01|
Educational Qualifications Cantonment Board Kamptee Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Teacher – 12th pass or equivalent with 50% marks and 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE OR Passed 12th or equivalent with 50% marks and 04 years course in Bachelor of Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE. OR Passed 12th or equivalent with 50% marks & Diploma in Education (Special Education) in accordance with Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) OR Passed 12th or equivalent with 45% marks and Diploma in Technical Education in accordance with NCTE OR Degree with 50% and Bachelor of Education in accordance with NCTE. OR Should have Passed CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility
Test) / TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) from recognized Govt. Institute. OR MSCIT Certificate (has to be submitted within 06 month of joining). OR Candidates with D.Ed (Special Education) OR B Ed shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within 2 years of appointment as primary teacher.
- Safai Karamchari – 04th class pass.
- Male Ward Servant – 10th class pass.
Age Limit: Cantonment Board Kamptee Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 25 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 28 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 30 Years
Application Fee: Cantonment Board Kamptee Recruitment 2021
- For All Candidates: Rs. 200
How to apply Cantonment Board Kamptee Recruitment 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know latest job updates.
Cantonment Board Kamptee Recruitment 2021 – Important Link