Sports Authority of India (SAI) has Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Coaches on a contract basis or an initial period of four years 220 Post Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Coaches||220 Posts||Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognized Indian/ Foreign University.|
Jobs Vacancy Details
Sports Authority of India invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for appointment on a contract basis as Assistant Coach for an initial period of four years (subject to yearly performance evaluation) as detailed below: –
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Kayaking & Canoeing||06|
- Part – I Achievement, Experience, Educational qualification (70 Marks)
- Part – II Interview (30 Marks)
- Application via online mode only will be accepted.
- Refer the notification for address details.
- Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognised Indian/ Foreign University. (OR)
- Olympic/ International Participation. (OR)
- Dronacharya Awardee.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- 40 years as on the last date of application.
- Not specified
- Online Application Available from 27.08.2021
- Last Date to Submit the Online Application 10.10.2021
How to Apply
- Go to official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/sai/
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.