NSRY Karwar Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has intended to hire suitable candidates for the Apprenticeship Training at Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar, and Naval Aircraft Yard, Dabolim. Totally, 173 vacancies are announced for various ITI trades like Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter, Mason, Painter, Plumber, etc. Job seekers may apply for this Recruitment after registration @ www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. Interested candidates need to submit the apprentice profile through speed post/ registered post within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
|Name of the Yard||No of Vacancies|
|Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar||150|
|Naval Aircraft Yard, Dabolim (Goa)||23|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Apprentice||Applicants should have passed Class 10th/ ITI from a recognized board/ university.|
- Preliminary Merit List.
- Written Test.
- Applicants should submit the filled form along with needed documents through Speed post/ Registered post.
- Address: The Officer-in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka – 581 308.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2021)
- For All Candidates: 14 – 21 years
- Rs. 7700 – Rs. 8050 /-
- Refer official notification.
|Employment News Released Date||20.11.2021 to 26.11.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 30 days from the date of publication of Employment News|
How to Apply
- Go to official website indiannavy.nic.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Make a registration @ www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Fill the online form carefully.
- Submit the apprentice profile with documents.