CRPF Recruitment 2021: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invites willing and eligible applicants (Male & Female) for the post of Specialist Medical Officers & GDMOs. Totally there are 60 vacancies are reserved for the given posts. CRPF conducts a walk-in-interview to choose eligible candidates for these medical vacancies. The interview will be held on 22.11.2021, 24.11.2021 & 29.11.2021 at various centers in CRPF. At the time of the interview, candidates should bring original certificates & all relevant documents.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Specialist Medical Officers|
|60 Posts||Postgraduate degree/ Diploma/ MBBS|
|Specialist Medical Officers||29|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Specialist Medical OfficersGDMOs||Applicant should hold Postgraduate degree/ Diploma/ MBBS in concerned speciality.|
- Check Official Notification.
- Selection will be based on walk-in interview.
- Date :22.11.2021, 24.11.2021 & 29.11.2021
- Time :09:00 hrs
- Venue :Refer the notification.
- should be below 70 years.
- Specialist Medical Officers : Rs. 85,000
- GDMOs : Rs. 75,000
|Walk-In-Interview Date :||22.11.2021, 24.11.2021 & 29.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website crpf.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Download the notification and verify the details carefully.
- Check the eligibility and walk-in interview date.
- If you are eligible then attend interview at the given date.