JKDISM Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Ayush, Jammu and Kashmir has advertised new job notification from eligible candidate for hiring of 50 Medical Officer (Community Health Officers)- Ayush. The engagement of Medical officer post will be purely on contract basis. Applicants are advised to read the JKDISM latest notification clearly before filling on the application form. The last date for submission of filled application form is 31.12.2021 except Saturday and Sunday.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Medical Officer||50 Posts||Bachelor degree in BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BNYS or equivalent|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer||Applicant should have completed Bachelor degree in BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BNYS or equivalent from any Institute recognized by the National commission for Indian systems of Medicine.|
- Selection will be based on Merit/ interview/ test.
- Apply through offline mode.
- Address: Directorate of Ayush, J&K Indira Chowk Jammu/ Bemina Srinagar.
- Aspirants age limit up to 45 years.
- Rs.25,000 /-
- Refer official notification.
|Notification released date||17.12.2021|
|Closing date for submission of application form||31.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website jkdism.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Download and read the notification thoroughly.
- After filling all details, send application form to the given address.
- Take a printout of application form.