JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up 17 vacancies on Ad-hoc basis. They are assigned these vacancies for the post of Junior Residents posts. JIPMER Junior Resident 2021 recruitment notification has been released on 20.12.2021. The Last date to submit the Google application form is 17.01.2022. Written Test/ Personal Interview will be held on 28.01.2022.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Junior Resident||17 Posts||MBBS|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Resident||Applicants should hold MBBS from recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Personal Interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notification.
- Rs. 56,100 /-
- General (UR)/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS candidates – Rs. 500.
- SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 250.
- Payment Mode: Online.
|Notification Released Date||20.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||17.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website jipmer.edu.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the Google form carefully.
- Submit the filled form.