ITBPF Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan border police force has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts Constable Carpenter, Constable Mason, and Constable Plumber Posts Totally of 108 vacancies interested candidates can apply before 17 Sep 2022.
1. Overview – ITBPF Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indo-tibetan border police force|
|Job Name||Constable Carpenter, Constable Mason, and Constable Plumber|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|No of Vacancies||108 Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – ITBPF Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification – ITBPF Recruitment 2022
- Class 10th Matric Exam with ITI Certificate in Mason OR Carpenter OR Plumber.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
4. Age Limit
- For Gen/ UR Candidates:
- 18 to 23 years as on crucial date
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
5. Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 400
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
6. Selection Process – ITBPF Recruitment 2022
- The selection process will consist of a Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Examination, Trade Test and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
7. Apply mode
- Candidates should apply through Online mode.
8. Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||19.08.2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||17.09.2022|
9. How to Apply – ITBPF Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website https://itbpolice.nic.in/indexenglish.html
- Apply Online>>ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment 2022. Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online Application Form.
- Click on Notices then Advertisements in the top section.
- Read the downloaded notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link given against the descriptive test.
- Fill in the details in the relevant field.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
10. Important Links