IPRCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate Engineering Apprenticeship Training on an All India Basis has been declared by Indian Port Rail & Ropeway Corporation Ltd (IPRCL). Those that meet the requirements and are interested in becoming apprentices with IPRCL should apply. They would pay a stipend of Rs.10,000/- to competent candidates. According to the Apprentices Act of 1961, there are 14 openings for a one-year apprenticeship programme. Applicants should register at www.mhrdnats.gov.in if they are interested in Central Government positions. The application form must be submitted by 30.03.2023.
Applications for the IPRCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 are now being accepted online at www.iprcl.in and www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Engineering job seekers can take advantage of this opportunity to launch & advance careers in IPRCL Jobs. Merit lists will be used to determine the final selection. These job openings are advertised in the fields of civil, electrical, electronic, and telecommunications. For the IPRCL Apprentice position, applicants must meet the required age and educational requirements. The information above was obtained from the IPRCL Recruitment 2023 official announcement, which was released on 10.03.2023.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – IPRCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||Indian Port Rail & Ropeway Corporation Limited|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||14 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online/Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – IPRCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the post||No. of vacancy|
3. Educational Qualification
- Applicants should have passed Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Visit the notification for more details.
4. Age Limit
- The age limit should be 23 years.
- Visit Notification for age relaxation.
5. Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will be based on Merit List.
- Salary as Stipend of Rs.10000/-
7. Application Mode
- Offline mode of submission of Application will be accepted.
- Submit the filled application form by post/ courier.
- Address: General Manager (HR), Indian Port Rail & Ropeway Corporation Limited, Corporate Office: 4th Floor, Nirman Bhavan, Mumbai Port Trust Building, M.P. Road, Mazgaon (E), Mumbai – 400010.
- Candidates register their names in www.mhrdnats.gov.in
8. Application Fee
- Not Disclosed
9. Important Dates
|Notification Published On||10.03.2023.|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form||30.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to the official website mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Click on Engagement of Apprentices.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill out the application form.
- Submit the filled form.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Link
|Official Notification & Application Form||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of IPRCL Recruitment 2023
How Many Apprentice vacancies are to be filled in IPRCL Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for IPRCL Recruitment 2023?
What is the mode of application for IPRCL Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for IPRCL Recruitment 2023?