IPR Recruitment 2023 : Institute of Plasma Research (IPR) Gujarat has published a recruitment announcement for the year 2023. Online applications are being accepted for positions as a Scientific Assistant in the relevant fields of physics, computer science, electrical engineering, and civil engineering. Applicants who are interested in filling these 51 positions in this organisation should possess a B.Sc. and an engineering diploma. You should take advantage of this opportunity if you’re looking for work in the federal government. On March 15, 2023, the IPR online registration link will be disabled.
The position of Scientific Assistant in the Institute of Plasma Research is restricted to citizens of India. Written exams will be used to choose the applicants. Applicants who performed well on the written exam will receive an invitation to an interview. Six cities, including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati, and Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar, will host the written test. IPR Gandhinagar will host the interview for the position of IPR Scientific Assistant B. The offline option does not need applicants to send a paper copy of their application. Anyone who is interested can read the requirements for IPR Recruiting.
Table of Contents
1.IPR Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||Institute of Plasma Research|
|Advertisement||ADVT. NO. 02/2023|
|Job Name||Scientific Assistant|
|Work Location||Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||51 vacancies|
|Who can Apply||Searching Central Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. IPR Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
For the Post of Scientific Assistant the Following fields of Vacancies are to be filled
|Name of the Field||No. of Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification for IPR Recruitment 2023
- Diploma in Engineering and B.Sc. candidates are eligible to apply.
- Check the notification for more details.
4. Age Limit for IPR Recruitment 2023
- The minimum age limit is 18 years
- The maximum age limit is 30 years
5. Jobs Selection Process
- IPR recruitment process is purely based on interview/ written test
6. Application Mode
- Eligible candidates can apply via online
7. Application Fee
- For Other Categories – Rs.200
- No fee for SC/ST/Female/Pw BD/EWS/ Ex Serviceman
- Payment Method
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Online only (SBI Collect)
- Steps for Online Payment:
- 1. Visit SBI Collect: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- 2. Proceed →State of corporate / Institution: Gujarat
- 3. Type of Corporate / Institution: Others
- 4. Others Name: Institute for Plasma Research
- 5. Select Payment Category: Application Fees IPR
- 6. In remarks column, please mention Advt. No. and Post Code
- 7. Make payment.
- 8. Print/Download receipt.
- Salary will be Rs.35,400/-
- Level-6 of Pay Matrix and Initial basic Pay ₹ 35,400/- p.m. (As per 7th CPC).
9. Important Dates
|Registration of Online application starts on||15.02.2023|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||15.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to the official website @ “ipr.res.in”
- Click jobs and then pick Advertisement for the Scientific Assistant
- Open the notification and read the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria for Scientific Assistant Job
- The online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Application Online Registration Link||CLICK HERE>>|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ in IPR Recruitment 2023
What is the last date of IPR Recruitment 2023 ?
What are the eligibility criteria IPR Recruitment 2023 ?
Diploma and B. Sc.
How to apply for IPR Recruitment 2023 ?
Online application is accepted
How many vacancies are announced for the IPR Recruitment 2023?