Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union invites young and dynamic Indian Male/ Female candidates for various branches for the post of Assistant Commandant. Candidates who are eligible for these ICG 50 vacancies can make online registration by using its official website. The online application form will be operational from 06.12.2021. Job seekers who are seeking for these jobs can use this chance and may apply this Indian Coast Guard jobs on or before 17.12.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Commandant||50 Posts||Intermediate/ 12th Standard/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Engineering Degree|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Commandant||Applicant should hold Intermediate/ 12th Standard/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Engineering Degree from a recognized Board/ University.|
- Stage 1: Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- Stage 2: Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicant age limit should be in between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2003.
- Rs. 56,100 /-
- Refer official notification.
|Online Application Start:||06.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||17.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit the filled form.