Indian Bank CISO Recruitment 2022: Indian Bank has recently published a Recruitment Notification or Employment News for the recruitment of Various Chief Information Security Officer Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and wish to apply for these positions should do so offline no later than October 14th, 2022. It is an excellent option for all Bank job seekers. The Selection Board selects suitable candidates based on merit by conducting a selection test. Excellent people are chosen and posted all over India.
Indian Bank CISO Recruitment 2022 Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the Indian Bank CISO Recruitment 2022, Various Chief Information Security Officer Posts. Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
1. Vacancy Summary – Indian Bank CISO Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Chief Information Security Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date for Applications||29th September 2022|
|Last Date for Applications||14th October 2022|
2. Educational Qualifications – Indian Bank CISO Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor / Master Engineering Degree or it’s equivalent in the following discipline recognized by the Government of India or its Regulatory bodies.
- Computer Science / Computer
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication
- Equivalent Courses related to Cyber Security Field.
- The candidate should have one of the following certificates for being eligible for the post:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
3. Selection Process – Indian Bank CISO Recruitment 2022
- The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience.
- The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview for final selection.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification, and performance during interaction/interview.
- The interaction/interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for the purpose.
- Mere satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suiting the Bank’s requirements without assigning any reason whatsoever and call only the requisite number of candidates out of those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as may be required for the post
4. Apply Mode
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
5. Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 40 years and Maximum Age 55 years as on 01.07.2022
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
6. Salary Details
- Refer Offical Notification
7. Application Fee – Indian Bank CISO Recruitment 2022
- Rs 1000/- as application fee (Inclusive of taxes).
Candidates shall pay the fees/charges in the below-mentioned account through Internet Banking
NEFT/RTGS. The Reference number/UTR Number shall be specified in the Application form.
Account Name: Engagement of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Account Number: 7304932790
Bank & Branch: Indian Bank, Royapettah
Account Type: Current Account
IFSC Code : IDIB000R021
8. How to Apply – Indian Bank CISO Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website www.indianbank.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Application for the post of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) on
Contract Basis -2022 “.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take a printout for future use.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process; application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
9. Important Links
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Address to Send the Application Form||General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank|
Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section
254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai
Pin – 600 014, Tamil Nadu.
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Bank Jobs||Click Here|