Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Defence has invited applications for 25000 Agniveer Posts under Agneepath Scheme. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 30 July 2022.
Overview – Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||25000 Agniveer Posts|
|Qualification||8th Pass/ 10th Pass/ 12th Pass|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test or Interview.|
|Salary||Rs. 40000 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 23 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||01 July – 30 July 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Army Agniveer Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Indian Army)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply: Only Male candidates can apply
- Agniveer General Duty (GD)
- Agniveer (Technical)
- Agniveer (Technical) (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical)
- Agniveer Tradesman
Total Vacancy: 25000 (around)
- 1st Year Salary: Rs. 30000 PM
- 2nd Year Salary: Rs. 33000 PM
- 3rd Year Salary: Rs. 36500 PM
- 4rd Year Salary: Rs. 40000 PM
- Training Duration: 6 Months
- Job Duration: 4 Years
- Only Upto 25% candidates will be selected permanently to work further, 75% Candidates will retire after 4 Years.
- Benefits After Retirement , i.e., After 4 Years :
- Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.
- Rs. 48 Lakh Life Insurance Cover.
- Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Armed Forces
Age Limit : Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022
- General: 17.5 – 23 Years as on 1 Oct 2022
- OBC: 17.5 – 25 Years
- SC/ ST: 17.5 – 28 Years
Indian Army Agneepath Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Agniveer (GD): 10th Pass with 45 % Marks
- Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Technical Aviation & Ammunition Examiner: 12th Science with Minimum 50% Marks with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English and 40% in Each Subject.
- Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical): 12th Science with 60% Marks with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English and 50% in Each Subject.
- Agniveer Tradesman: 10th Pass with 45% marks in Aggregate and 35% in Each Subject.
- Agniveer Tradesman: 8th Pass with 45% marks in Aggregate and 35% in Each Subject.
Selection Procedure – Indian Army Agneepath Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Recruitment Rally, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Written Test, Medical Test.
PFT & PMT Details:
|Agniveer (GD)||170||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
|Agniveer (Clerk/ Store Keeper/ Technical)||162||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
|Tradesman (10th/ 8th Pass)||170||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
Application Fee – Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- For All Candidates: NIL
Job Location : All Over India
Important Dates : Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 July 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 July 2022
- Bharti Rally Date: Aug/ Sep/ Oct 2022
- Army Agniveer 1st Batch Joining: December 2022
How to Apply – Indian Army Agniveer Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this Indian Army Agniveer Notification 2022 is Online. Read the Indian Army Agniveer Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Indian Army Agniveer Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.