Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force invites online applications from both men and women Indian candidates to be a part of the Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty. Moreover, the IAF consists of 317 vacancies and these vacancies are reserved under AFCAT entry and NCC Special Entry. Applicants who are looking for these jobs can apply this Indian Air Force jobs by registering online applications from 01.12.2021. The last date for the submission of online application form is 30.12.2021.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Commissioned Officers||Applicant should hold 10+2/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduation from a recognized University.|
- Selection will be based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023)
- Flying Branch: Age limit should be 20 to 24 years.
- Ground Duty: Age limit should be 20 to 26 years.
- Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500 /-
- Candidates who are registering of AFCAT entry will have to pay Rs. 250 only.
- No fee for NCC Special Entry.
|Online Application Start:||01.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||30.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website indianairforce.nic.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Download and read the notification thoroughly.
- The online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.