India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 has invited applications for filling Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand circles. As many as 4,264 vacancies have been announced by India Post It is to be noted that only online applications will be accepted. The last date to apply is September 22, 2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||4264 Posts||10th Pass|
Category wise Vacancy Details
- A candidate should have a Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language, and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects).
- A candidate should also have compulsory knowledge of the local language. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand
- Selection will be based on Test.
- Application via online mode only will be accepted.
- 18 – 40 Years
- Check Notification
- Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man must pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
|Online Application Start:||August 23, 2021|
|Registration Last Date||September 22, 2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website https://appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
About India Post
India Post is a government operated postal system in India, which is under the jurisdiction of Department of Post, Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. Generally called “the Post Office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world.