India Post Office Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited via online mode by the respective recruiting authorities from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. India Post is going to fill up 266 vacancies in Jammu & Kashmir. It has recently published the recruitment notification for 266 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for GDS Vacancy. India Post Office invites online application from 10th passed candidates to fill up India Postal Vacancy 2021.The online process begins on 30.09.2021. The Last date to submit an online application for this India Post Office Recruitment job is before 29.10.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|GDS||266 Posts||10th Pass|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|GDS||10th Std pass from a recognized university/ Institution.|
- Selection will be based on Academic Background/ Interview/ Written Test/ Merit.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates : 18 – 40 years
- Check official notification.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man : Rs. 100
- female/trans-woman/ SC/ ST/ PwD candidates : No Fee
- Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office/ other identified Post Offices in India.
|Online Application Start:||30-09-2021|
|Registration Last Date||29-10-2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website indiapost.gov.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload your photograph & Signature and make payment via online.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|