HAL Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Bengaluru has issued new notice on 14.08.2022 for Full Term Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act 1961, in CNC Programmer cum Operator, Machinist, Electrician and Welder trades under the Corporate Social Responsibility. As per the HAL Notification, 120 vacancies to be filled by Technical Training Institute (TTI). It invites offline mode applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who are searching Central Govt Jobs in Karnataka State kindly submit your application form on or before 09.09.2022. According to the HAL Recruitment Notification, aspirants will be hired for HAL Apprentice Vacancy.
Candidates for admission will be shortlist based on 50% weightage in written test and 50% weightage in SSLC/10th class marks. Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at Bengaluru [Karnataka]. HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification & HAL India Recruitment Application Form is available at www.hal-india.co.in Candidates who are searching 10th Jobs/ ITI Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of www.hal-india.co.in recruitment, HAL new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
1. Overview – HAL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Technical Training Institute (TTI)- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Bengaluru|
|Job Location||Bangalore [Karnataka]|
2. Vacancy Details – HAL Recruitment 2022
- Apprentice – 120 vacancies
3. Educational Qualification – HAL Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should possess 10th/ ITI in concerned trade from recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
4. Age Limit
- Age limit should be 15 to 18 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
5. Application Fee
- Please refer Notification
6. Selection Process -HAL Recruitment 2022
- HAL will recruit the candidates on the basis of 50% weightage in written test and 50% weightage in SSLC/10th class marks
7. Apply mode
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Technical Training Institute (TTI), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560017
8. Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||14.08.2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||09.09.2022|
9. How to Apply – HAL Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website hal-india.co.in
- Click “Find the advertisement “Notification for the Selection of Full Term(Fresher) Apprenticeship Program under CSR 2022-23”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification
- Then fill up the form correctly then paste your recent photograph.
- Sent it to the given address on or before the last date
10. Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|