Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021-22: Government of India, Department of Posts India, Gujarat Postal Circle, and Ahmedabad invites applications from meritorious sportspersons for direct recruitment of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) under Sports Quota 2021 in Gujarat Postal Circle. The last date for submission of applications is 25th November 2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Postman Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||188 Posts||10th or 12th Standard Passed|
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||71|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||61|
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: Matric with 12th standard pass.
- Postman: 10+2 (12th standard) Pass.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th standard (Matriculation) Pass.
- Selection on the basis of Educational and Sports Qualification
- There will be no field trial of sports for the selection.
- Sportsmen who have represented the Country in International Competition in any of the games / sports mentioned in official notification.
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter- University Tournaments in any of the games / sports mentioned in official notification.
- Sportsmen who have represented their State School Teams in the National Sports / Games for Sports in any of the games / sports mentioned in official notification.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- 18 – 27 years for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant and Postman cadres.
- 18 to 25 years for MTS Cadre.
- The Upper Age Relaxation: 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC / ST.
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-
- Postman: Level 3 ₹ 21700 – 69100/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Level 1 ₹ 18000 – 56900/-
- ₹ 100/- only is payable at any of the computerized post offices in India through e-payment using challan.
|Online Application Start:||25-10-2021|
|Registration Last Date||25-11-2021|
How to Apply
- The first step is which candidates should visit the official website.
- Secondly, candidates should register and log in.
- Candidates should fill in all the details.
- Check them twice and submit the Application.
- Finally, Submit the Application then finished it.