GSI Recruitment 2022: Geological Survey of India invites application from eligible candidates for ordinary Grade Driver post. Applications are invited from the candidates through offline mode. Candidates who have willing to work in North Eastern Region are instructed to submit their application form in prescribed format. The last date for submission of application form is 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news. Totally 25 vacancies are to be filled for the above posts at GSI. Aspirants looking for Central government jobs may use this opportunity of GSI, Ministry of Mines recruitment for NER.
GSI Recruitment notification can be downloaded at www.gsi.gov.in. Details about reservation, age relaxation, selection process, etc. has explained in the official notification. Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the post. Candidates those who are already serving in government organization are instructed to submit their application through proper channel. Applicants are instructed to superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of Ordinary Grade Driver”. Duly filled application along with necessary documents should be submitted through registered post.
1. Overview – GSI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India|
|Post Name||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|Last date for Apply||Within 45 Days (i.e. 13.09.2022)|
2. Vacancy Details – GSI Recruitment 2022
|Name||No. of. vacancies|
|Ordinary Grade Driver||25|
3. Educational Qualification – GSI Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should possess Matriculation or it’s equivalent and must have LMV and HMV driving license.
4. Age Limit
- Candidates should not exceed 25 years of age.
- Departmental Candidates up to 40 years.
5. Application Fee
- Refer notification for Fees details
6. Selection Process –GSI Recruitment 2022
- Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview will be conducted for the selection of candidates.
7. Apply mode
- Offline mode of application form is acceptable by GSI.
- Address: ADG & HOD, North Eastern Region, Geological Survey of India, Lumbatngen, Rynjah Shillong-793006
8. Important Dates
|Date of closure of the online application||Within 45 Days (i.e. 13.09.2022)|
9. How to Apply – GSI Recruitment 2022
- Visit www.gsi.gov.in
- Click on “Careers” then “Job Opportunities” >> “New Openings”.
- Select the advertisement link & read the notification carefully.
- Open the “Application Form” link placed against the job description.
- Enter details in the field.
- Submit the application form to the concerned office address.
10. Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|