Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has announced a fresh vacancy notification for the Junior Clerk recruitment. The notification is released to fill 1181 vacant posts under Panchayat Department. The online application form submission has started and will last until 08 March 2022. The concerned candidates willing to apply for GPSSB Junior Clerk Vacancy must read the detailed advertisement attached before applying online.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the GPSSBJuniorClerkRecruitment 2022 Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary for GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Junior Clerk||1181||Passed 10+2|
Educational Qualifications for GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- A candidate must have passed HSSC Examination from the Secondary and/or Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government. for Accounts Clerk, A candidate must have 12th class with Mathematics or Accountancy subjects.
- A candidate must have the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967, and Rule-3 (d).
- Candidates shall also possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- As of 1 Jan 2022, a candidate must be between 18 to 36 years of age
Job Location GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicant’s age must not be less than 18 years and the upper age limit is 23 years.
- Age relaxation is also provided to reserved category aspirants.
- Eligible Category candidates need to pay ₹ 500 as the application fee
- The candidates submitting successful applications will appear for the written examination. Upon qualification, they further will be required to appear for the Document Verification and computer efficiency test.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-03-2022
- Last Date to pay fees (Online/Offline): 10-03-2022
- Last Date to print fee challan: 08-03-2022
How to fill up GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
To submit an online application for the junior clerk is easy. Once you have all the documents ready for upload, you can follow the steps written here.
- First, open the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then in the main menu, click the online application and select Apply.
- On the next page, select GPSSB.
- You will see current applications opened for the department.
- Click Apply in front of the Junior Clerk and follow the required steps.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Ojas Gujarat Website||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|