Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 : Recruitment for the Gauhati High Court in 2023 has been announced by the court. There are a total of 141 openings for the positions of stenographer and court manager. Jobs as stenographers in the Gauhati High Court are open to candidates who have completed the 12th grade, ITI, diploma, degree, or master’s degree. Eligible candidates may submit their applications online in accordance with the Gauhati High Court notice 2023. The job will be performed in Guwahati, Assam. If you meet the requirements for a position as a court manager at the Gauhati High Court, you can apply for an Assam government position by March 15, 2023, at the latest.
For the Gauhati High Court Recruitment, candidates will be subjected to a written test, voice test, physical fitness test, and interview. An application fee must be paid by all category candidates. The Gauhati High Court announcement is available for download on the official website. Please double-check your application before submitting it, applicants. At the bottom of the page, you’ll find information about salary, educational requirements, age restrictions, section methods, and application procedures. Visit the official website at ghconline.gov.in for more details about the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Job Name||Stenographer & Court Manager|
|Pay Salary||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/-|
|Job Category||State Govt. Court Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||141 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||Searching Assam Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade II & Grade III||130|
3. Educational Qualification
- Applicants should reach 12th, ITI, Diploma, for Stenographer
- For Court Manager jobs Degree and Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Check advertisement for more details.
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Stenographer Grade II & Grade III||18years to 40 years|
|Court Manager||25years to 38 years|
5. Application Mode
- Application through online mode will be accepted.
- Apply @ ghconline.gov.in.
6. Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected by Written Test, Voice Test, Physical Fitness Test, Interview..
7. Application Fee & Mode
For Court Manager
- All Other Candidates : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- All other Candidates : Rs.300/-
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs.150/-
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Stenographer Grade II||Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- plus other allowances|
|Stenographer Grade III||Rs.14000/- to Rs.60500/- plus other allowances|
|Court Manager||Rs.30,000/- – 1,10,000/- plus other allowances|
9. Important Dates
|Online application Available From||28.02.2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||15.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Candidates go to the website @ ghconline.gov.in
- Find the Stenographer & Court Manager notification
- Read the notification.
- Click to apply online.
- Fill the details in the online application.
- Applicants kindly check the filled application.
- Finally, click to submit the application
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION for Stenographer||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION for Court Manager||Click Here|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled in Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023?
Degree and Master’s Degree and 12th/ITI/Diploma
What is the apply mode for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023?
Online will be accepted
What is the Last Date for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023?