ECIL Light Vehicle Driver & Tradesman-B Written Test Result: ECIL Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) Light Vehicle Driver (LVD)& Tradesman-B Written Test Result Electronics Corporation of India Limited Consequent to the Written Test held on 25.09.2022 (Sunday) for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk(LDC) Light Vehicle Driver (LVD)& Tradesman-B vide Advt No 09, 10 &11 of 2022, the Roll Nos of the Provisionally Shortlisted candidates for Skill test and Trade Test were notified by ECIL on 30.09.2022. In continuation to the above, the Trade wise/Discipline wise Roll No wise Scheduled Reporting date and time of the trade/Skill test are mentioned below:
ECIL LDC, LVD & Tradesman-B Skill test, Driving test
- The candidates shall be allowed for the Skill test, Driving test & trade test only after successful verification of the following original certificates/documents.
- Candidates may be required to download the hall ticket for Trade test/Skill Test & driving test from our ECIL website and a separate notification will be issued for the same.
ECIL LDC, LVD & Tradesman-B – DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- Original ID Proof viz. Aadhar, PAN, Voter-ID, Driving Licence any of the ID proof
- On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo and Original Test Admit Card duly signed by Invigilator
- Matriculation / 10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating the Date of Birth.
- Graduation Mark sheet/Degree Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from their establishment in case of Govt., Servants Central / State / PSUs etc.
- All original certificates in support of his / her qualification, experience, latest Certificate of caste [SC/ST] & disability (PWD) etc., if applicable.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST/ OBC / Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/EWS categories shall be mandatorily required to produce original certificates Issued by the Competent Authority, in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. OBC candidates should submit certificates (not older than 06 months) issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed by Govt. India.
- A valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); a Discharge certificate issued by the Competent Authorities for candidates claiming Ex-serviceman Category.
- Relevant certificate, If claiming age relaxation as a candidate from J&K.
- Copy of Application Fee remittance (For both Online/Offline modes), wherever applicable.
ECIL Lower Divisional Clerk, Light Vehicle Driver & Tradesman-B Written Test Result 2022 Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|ECIL Tradetest PDF||Click Here|
|ECIL Official Website||Click Here|