ONLY FOR ELIGIBLE REGULAR RAILWAY EMPLOYEES OF
EASTERN RAILWAY, METRO RAILWAY & CHITTRANJAN LOCOMOTIVE WORKS (CLW)
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Online Applications are invited by Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for Goods Train Manager Traffic Department as a New job notification [Notification No. RRC/ER/GDCE/01/2022/ER(TRAFFIC] has been released by RRC ER on 20.05.2022 regarding Goods Train Manager posts. RRCER will fill up 276 vacancies in the Traffic Department of Eastern Railway. Candidates who want to get Railway Jobs kindly make the online registration from 30.05.2022 and the link is activated. As per the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment notification, online mode applications will be received up to 29.06.2022.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. RRC/ER/GDCE/01/2022/ER(TRAFFIC|
|Job Name||Goods Train Manager|
|Job Location||Eastern Railway|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.05.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||29.06.2022|
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2022 – Details
- As per the notification, overall 276 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Division-wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Division||No of vacancy|
|Goods Train Manager|
- Graduation Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 47 years for SC/ST candidates and 45 years for OBC candidates. The age limits will be reckoned as on 01/07/2022
- The list of eligible candidates for the Computer Based Test would be prepared on the basis of data filled in Online Application Form by the candidate.
- Administration conducts verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the details submitted by the employee while filling up the online application form. Verification of documents, as produced by candidates, takes place only after the candidates have qualified in all the stages of GDCE and are shortlisted for Document Verification. Therefore candidature of a candidate is provisional, until final appointment to the post is not made.
- RRC may reject the candidature of candidates at any stage of selection process in case the candidates are not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such candidates are liable to be removed from service summarily.
- After discarding the incomplete/invalid applications, the data of candidates (as acquired from Online Application Form, filled by the candidates) will be sent to unit where the candidate is working.
- After validation of the details filled up by the candidates in comparison to Railway records, by the competent authority from unit of Eastern Railway, where the candidate is working, the final Eligibility list would be notified on the notice board of official website of RRC ER.
- A candidate has to be fit in A-2 (without glass) to claim posting for the post of Goods Train Manager.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to Download
- Go to official website of RRC ER
- Click “Notice Board” find the advertisement “Notification for Goods Train Manager ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidate then you have continue to apply via online.
How to fill up Eastern Railway Online Application
- Go to official website of RRC ER
- Click “Notice Board” find the advertisement “Notification for Goods Train Manager
- Click & find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.