Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Eastern Railway – in Howrah, Kolkata, Malda, Paschim Bardhaman, North 24 Parganas – West Bengal, Jamalpur – Bihar location. has recently published a Recruitment Notification or Employment News for the recruitment of 3115 Apprentice Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and wish to apply for these positions should do so online no later than October 29th, 2022. It is an excellent option for all Railway Jobs seekers. The Selection Board selects suitable candidates based on merit by conducting a selection test. Excellent people are chosen and posted all over India.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, 3115 Apprentice Posts. Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
1. Vacancy Summary – Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||3115 Vacancy|
|Salary Details||Refer Offical Notification|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||1. HOWRAH DIVISION|
2. LILUAH WORKSHOP
3. SEALDAH DIVISION
4. KANCHRAPARA WORKSHOP
5. MALDA DIVISION
6. ASANSOL DIVISION
7. JAMALPUR WORKSHOP
2. Educational Qualifications – Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- As per Eastern Railway, the official notification candidate should have completed the 8th, and 10th, ITI from any of the recognized boards or universities.
- However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is an 8th class pass from a recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
3. Vacancy Details – Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Ref.& AC Mech.||23|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||15|
|Mech.Ref. & AC||20|
Eastern Railway Vacancy (Division Wise)Details
|Division Name||No of Posts|
4. Selection Process
- Based on Merit, Interview
5. Apply Mode
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
6. Important Dates – Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30-09-2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||29-10-2022|
7. Age Limit
- As per the Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 15 years and a maximum of 24 years.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
8. Application Fee
- Application fees (non-refundable) are Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates).
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ available with online Application Form while filling up the online Application Form. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidate. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the online payment system. In such scenario, the candidate needs to login fresh and attempt again.
- During submission of online application, a registration number will be issued to each applicant, candidates are advised to reserve/note their Registration Number.
9. How to Apply – Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification“.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take a printout for future use.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process; application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
10. Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Railway Jobs||Click Here|