Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023: Delhi Cantonment Board is looking to hire qualified individuals to fill 40 Assistant Teacher positions. Applicants looking for government employees are encouraged to apply for this Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 position. On February 20, 2023, a notification for DCB recruiting was released. Between 22.02.2023 and 17.03.2023, an online application form is accessible. The deadline to submit an online application for the Delhi Cantonment Board 2023 is March 17, 2023. The terms and conditions should be read by candidates.
The Delhi Cantonment Board (DCB) is a civic administration body that governs the Delhi Cantonment area. The Cantonment is a permanent military station and is one of the three Cantonments in Delhi, the other two being the Delhi Cantonment and the Subroto Park Cantonment. The DCB is responsible for providing and maintaining civic amenities and services such as water supply, sanitation, roads, education, healthcare, and street lighting to the residents of the area.
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023: Candidates with a D.El.Ed. or B.El.Ed. degree may apply for these Delhi Cantonment positions. Those who are chosen will be assigned to Delhi. The pay range for assistant teacher positions is from 35400 to 112400 rupees. This CB Delhi job opportunity is available to Delhi job seekers who want to advance their careers. The number of openings may change depending on the notification’s specifications. The official website will be updated with more information regarding the Cantonment Board of Delhi jobs, the syllabus, admit cards, merit lists, selection lists, and results.
Table of Contents
1. Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||Delhi Cantonment Board|
|Advertisement||No. 02/ 2023|
|Job Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Pay Salary||Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||40 vacancies|
|Who can Apply||Searching Central Govt. jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have completed D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ B.Ed. from a recognized board/university.
- Check the advertisement for more details.
4. Age Limit
- The age limit is 21 years to 30 years.
- Refer to the notification for the age limit & age relaxation.
5. Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 Jobs Selection Process
- Selection will be based on a written test.
6. Application Mode
- Applications through online mode will be accepted.
- Apply @ delhi.cantt.gov.in.
7. Application Fee
- Fee for General/ EWS & OBC candidates – Rs.500/-
- Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/-
9. Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||20.02.2023|
|Online Applications available from||22.02.2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application form||17.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to the official website delhi.cantt.gov.in.
- Click on Information>> Recruitment>> Advertisement for the post of Assistant Teacher.
- Notification will open, read it thoroughly.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Check & submit the form.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the website delhi.cantt.gov.in
What is the last date to apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023?
March 17, 2023
How many vacancies are announced for the Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023?